Sunday 2 December 2012

Busy Little Bee!

It's been far too long since I posted on here, but i'm back!!

After my first busy few weeks, i'm trying my best to put my multi-tasking skills into action!

November started off my fortnight of fun at Chelsea Old Town Hall for 'Handmade in Britain'. It was a great experience to exhibit in such a prestigious building, and there were lots of lovely talented designer makers on hand with their friendly advice to get us through the week!


Check out what else was on show through the link below..

Next stop was Worksop for Harley Gallery Christmas Market, where I was selected to exhibit as a Rising Star. (We even got a big red shiny balloon to prove it)
The atmosphere was wonderful and really put me in the christmassy spirit.
Once again, I was surrounded by some lovely people, which made it a lovely experience.

 

For more info on what went on, click the link below..

Keep dropping in to see where I'll be exhibiting next.. The busier, the better!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment